Ink Soap is an all natural, concentrated Castile soap which is used during the tattooing process to calm irritated skin, reduce redness and pain, and fight infection.
Ink Soap contains natural analgesics and pathogen fighting essential oils, in addition to high quality Castile soap.
Ink Soap should be used during and after the tattooing process.
Recommended for use with squeeze bottle.
For use during procedure:
- 3 capfuls of soap into 250ml squeeze bottle
- Rest of the bottle filled with distilled water
- Squeeze solution onto water wipes, soft gauze, or non lint cotton rounds.
For use of aftercare:
- 1 capful of soap in bottle.
- Rest of the bottle filled with distilled water.
- Pour solution into 3ML foam soap bottles for clients.
- Instruct the client to wash GENTLY in direction of hair, morning and night for 10 days, ideally OUTSIDE of the shower with cool water.
- All soap must be rinsed off of the brows THOROUGHLY with cool water.
- Apply balm after rinsing brows and dry with a clean towel.
- Castile soap
- TGCP essential oils: lavandula angustifolia oil, melaleuca alterfolia oil & mentha piperita oil.