MARA Pro - All Skin Magic Wheel Concealer
MARA All Skin Magic Wheel Concealer corrects, brightens, blurs and conceals redress around the area after you finished with permanent makeup. The lightweight formula melts into skin with the consistency of creamy water and delivers buildable medium to full coverage, while light-reflecting ingredients neutralise imperfections and create a soft-focus effect with a natural finish. Find a magic match from 6 versatile shades, that you can mix together for any Fitz Skin Tone.
WHY YOU'LL LOVE IT
- You don’t need 10 or more concealer shades separately dusting in your shelves now
- Precise and perfect looking work and photos on your portfolio
- Ultra-smooth, crease-less formula melts into skin for a luminous, natural finish
- Lightweight, second-skin formula provides buildable, medium to full coverage that is undetectable
- Plant-based glycerin helps to moisturise
- Easy-to-use case where you can just take out as much as you need and put it on your glove for color mixing and sterile application
- Multi-use formula can be used to spot conceal, highlight, color correct and for all-over coverage
- Pairs perfectly with any type of foundation finish and coverage
- Ideal for all skin types & colours
- 6 versatile shades that do not shift or oxidise
- Luxe, portable packaging for easy use at the studio, home or on-the-go
Vegan and cruelty-free
HOW TO APPLY
• Using the wand, disposable brush or micro brush, apply to your glove or somewhere disposable so you don’t have to get to the concealer wheel many times. Start with a light layer and build as desired. Blend and diffuse using disposable sponge if you’d like.
• For around the lips, select a shade that is one shade lighter than your client’s skin tone. For dark skin clients, select a shade with a peach undertone to colour correct and brighten.
• For brows use more lighter colours for a highlight like effect.
• For redness, select a shade with a golden undertone to neutralise. Apply directly to the area you want to accentuate.
• Select a shade that is closest to your client’s skin tone. Using the wand, apply dots to the forehead, cheeks, nose and chin. Blend and diffuse using disposable sponge. Use stippling motions to build coverage.
• Apply directly from the wand with eye definer brush, lip gloss applicator or one-time use sponge.
• Start with a light layer and build as desired, a little bit goes a long way.
• Can be worn by itself or on top of client’s foundation.
• Pair with any setting powder for baking and a matte finish (use a disposable sponge or lip applicator gently coming around the pmu).